Client Service Manager (PT)
SCORE Maine is a local nonprofit organization. Our mission is to assist small business owners and startups through mentoring and education. SCORE holds 150+ workshops statewide and serves over 1500 new clients annually. SCORE is a resource partner of the SBA. The Client Service Manager reports to the Portland Chapter Chair or Co-Chairs, and supports all inbound client requests. The position also includes ongoing communication with community partners throughout the state. The incumbent will be an employee of The Panther Group. This is a part-time position at 15 hours/week.
- Competence with a PC computer or Mac
- Understanding of programs including Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Personal: team player, independent, self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
Client Service Manager Essential Functions
- Mentor matching with appropriate local mentor
- Use of a proprietary CRM platform for appointments
- Referrals to other organizations when appropriate
- Maintain skills, experience, and mentor availability in database
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can address it to: Kelsey Munksgaard, SCORE Maine Director of Operations.