QuickBooks is recognized as the #1 accounting solution for small businesses to help with your invoicing, tracking sales and expenses, and handling your bookkeeping requirements for tax preparation. If you are a first time user or just need hands-on help with your questions, this is the workshop for you.
**Please Note: This is an online workshop that covers the QuickBooks Online software. Each session of this 3-part series costs $33.
Previously, we were planning to hold the event in-person, but we have switched it to a virtual event due to Covid concerns.**
• Laptop or desktop computer
***Note: This event will focus on the Online, cloud-based version of QuickBooks.***
Part III - Expenses Cont'd & Reports
• Manage Accounts Payable transactions
• Void Checks
• Track credit card charges and payments
• Reconciling Accounts
• Create several different business management reports
i.e. Balance Sheet
i.e. Profit and Loss
• Customize the look of reports and filter the data on reports
• Memorize Reports
• Use QuickZoom to see the “numbers behind the numbers” on reports
• Export reports to spreadsheets for further analysis
Your Presenter: Michael Fortin
Michael Fortin from Augusta, graduated from Thomas College in Waterville with a BA in Business Education, has worked as an accountant for both government and the private sector for more than 25 years, has been an adult education teacher for 22 years with 10 years devoted to teaching QuickBooks as an Intuit QuickBooks instructor. He is also a Maine small business owner for 26 years with “Power Mixers”, a Maine DJ serving events throughout northern New England.