Portland, Maine, 04101
QuickBooks is recognized as the #1 accounting solution for small businesses to help with your invoicing, tracking sales and expenses, and handling your bookkeeping requirements for tax preparation. If you are a first time user or just need hands-on help with your questions, this is the online workshop for you. Each session of this 3-part series costs $33.
• Laptop or desktop computer
***Note: This online workshop will focus on the Online version of QuickBooks.***
Part II - Sales Cont'd & Expenses
• Record Invoices and Payments from customers
• Customer Statements
• Price Rules
• Record bank deposits of cash, check, and credit card receipts
• Set up vendors in the Vendor list
• Understand how to use classes in QuickBooks
• Use QuickBooks for job costing
• Enter expense transactions in several different ways
Your Presenter: Michael Fortin
Michael Fortin from Augusta, graduated from Thomas College in Waterville with a BA in Business Education, has worked as an accountant for both government and the private sector for more than 25 years, has been an adult education teacher for 22 years with 10 years devoted to teaching QuickBooks as an Intuit QuickBooks instructor. He is also a Maine small business owner for 26 years with “Power Mixers”, a Maine DJ serving events throughout northern New England.