Portland, Maine, 04101
QuickBooks is recognized as the #1 accounting solution for small businesses to help with your invoicing, tracking sales and expenses, and handling your bookkeeping requirements for tax preparation. If you are a first time user or just need hands-on help with your questions, this is the online workshop for you. Each session of this Virtual series costs $25.
• Laptop or desktop computer
• QuickBooks 2010 Pro or later
• If you do not have the QuickBooks Desktop software, you can download a trial version of the 2020 Pro version for free here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/new-subscriptions/down...
***Note: This workshop will focus on the Desktop version of QuickBooks.***
Part III - Expenses Cont'd and Reports
• Set up vendors in the Vendor list
• Understand how to use classes in QuickBooks
• Use QuickBooks for job costing
• Enter expense transactions in several different ways
• Manage Accounts Payable transactions
• Void Checks
• Review Reports
Your Presenter: Michael Fortin
Michael Fortin from Augusta, graduated from Thomas College in Waterville with a BA in Business Education, has worked as an accountant for both government and the private sector for more than 25 years, has been an adult education teacher for 22 years with 10 years devoted to teaching QuickBooks as an Intuit QuickBooks instructor. He is also a Maine small business owner for 26 years with “Power Mixers”, a Maine DJ serving events throughout northern New England.