Portland, Maine, 04101
This live webinar will help you prepare to apply for loan forgiveness under the Payment Protection Program (PPP), through the EZ Forgiveness Application. Presented by SCORE mentor Steve Robinson.
We'll cover the EZ Forgiveness Application, for those who fit in the below categories:
• Self-employed with no employees; OR
• Those who did not reduce the wages of their employees by more than 25%, and did not reduce the number or hours of their employees; OR
• Those who have experienced reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19, and did not reduce the wages of employees by more than 25%
Your Presenter: Steve Robinson
Steve is a part-time, interim CFO with The CFO Connection. Steve combines financial stewardship and expertise with leadership across all aspects of the business – including marketing, operations, banking relations, administration, human resources, risk management, and strategic planning. He is currently a Certified SCORE Mentor and Workshop Presenter in the Portland Chapter. Steve is a former CPA and is the founder of two companies.
• STEPHEN C. ROBINSON AND COMPANY CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS - 1987
Provided accounting and tax services to over 150 businesses and 400 individual clients with the evaluation of accounting procedures and controls, financial statement and financial forecast attestation, tax planning and compliance, business plans and financing proposals, business acquisition and divestitures, choice of entity evaluation, bank and equity financing.
• CHECKMATE PAYROLL SERVICES - 1994
Transitioned the organization from outdated legacy technology into a full-service, cloud-based Workforce Management Solutions company that provides services for payroll, time and attendance, human resource management, and more.