Portland, Maine, 04101
Hungry for success? Our virtual panel of local restaurant and food business owners will discuss the essentials of managing your food inventory ― including how to choose suppliers, and how to manage your supply chain.
• Mike Mwenedata, Founder & CEO, Rwanda Bean Company
• Matt Chappell, Owner, Gather Restaurant
• John Naylor, Owner, Rosemont Market
• Steve Quattrucci, Owner, Monte’s Fine Foods
• Moderator: Ben Chesler, SCORE Mentor; Associate Director of Entrepreneurship, Roux Institute; Co-Founder, Imperfect Foods
The Food Businesses in the U.S. workshop series is co-hosted by the City of Portland Office of Economic Opportunity and SCORE Maine.
Completion of this workshop helps meet the Food Businesses in the U.S. grant program requirements for eligible participants.
This program is recommended for New Mainers, but anyone interested in learning about the cultural expectations of food businesses in the U.S. is welcome to enroll. To allow enough time for conversation, no more than 15 people may register for this workshop.